About Ellyvate Retreats
Ellyvate Retreat's purpose is to organise, coordinate and manage your own retreat so that you, as a wellness professional, can focus your energy on what you will offer to the participants.
We will accommodate your expectations and help you find the best place and date for your retreat, help with marketing, sales, logistics, suppliers, and administration during the retreat.
We will help with booking, transportation, payments, food, tours, and any other necessary support.
Regarding food we can offer any kind of food (usually local and organic products). We will find the right place for your retreat, based on the location/area, country and price that is suitable for you. We offer marketing support to sell the retreat on social media and on our website. We offer yoga and meditation teachers if necessary, we can organize special evening events for your group as sound healing sessions and kirtan. Any special detail you want to make your retreat very special.
We are here to co-create the magic of your own retreat.
Enquire at email@example.com
5 Reasons Why You Should Work With Ellyvate Retreats
1. Reduce Stress - Having a retreat organiser to deal with all of the hidden aspects will help to ensure that you’re not stuck doing all of the heavy lifting. This might be your first of many retreats so we can understand things can seem overwhelming and we can take the stress off your back!
2. Details are Covered - Ellyvate retreats can handle the small details that you might not have thought of so you are given more time to deal with more important things. We are used to handling all logistics, which means that you can relax instead of worrying about everything last minute.
3. Cost-Saving & Budget Management - The amount that you can save with our help and guidance is going to be well worth the investment. Since we already have a good relationship with many properties and caterers that can mean discounts and special negotiations for you. We will help you stick to your budget and, at times, even save more than you expect!
4. Custom Packages - Ellyvate Retreats can create custom packages depending on the amount of help that our clients need. This includes transportation, food, tours, marketing, yoga and meditation teachers, special evening events such as sound healing sessions and kirtan.
5. We See your Vision - Ellyvate Retreats will help you achieve your dreams of your envisioned retreat, and we know all the ins and outs to planning retreats so we do our very best to stick to your vision and to make sure that everything flows easily to make it become a reality. We can handle the sticky details like payments, contracts, marketing and you can be assured that these will all be handled from start to finish. We are able to foresee most of the things that could go wrong and be able to deal with them at a moment’s notice.
ONSHORE FITNESS WELLNESS RETREAT - SOLD OUT!
24 - 27 November 2022
Byron Bay, NSW
If you are looking to escape from the daily rut & a chance to reset the batteries before the Christmas calendar fills up, then we have a relaxing retreat planned just for YOU.
10 -16 JUNE 2023
A safe and loving energy space for self-awareness through the exploration of body and energy theories and practices such as yoga, meditation, breathwork, cleansing techniques, and energetic protection.
Meet the Founder
Founder & Manager of Ellyvate Retreats
My spiritual awakening happened in 2014, after several tragic events in my life. I had the decision to choose whether to stay at the bottom or use the bottom to support me on my way to the top, and that's what I did.
I used the tragedy to improve myself and I started my journey in Yoga and meditation practice. In 2014 and 2015 I decided to spend time in India to learn yoga at the birthplace of Yoga with a guru who has helped me to reconnect to my inner light. Today Yoga is my lifestyle and there is no turning back.
After experiencing how magical the path of Yoga is, I want to be a link in providing this magic to those who are open and who are seeking the path of awakening to divine consciousness, so the idea of Ellyvate Retreats was born!